The wonderful gardens of Moseley will be open to the public on Saturday 30th June and Sunday 1st July 2018, from 1.00 – 5.30pm. There will be a great selection of different gardens open each day and a comprehensive Open Gardens Guide to help you plan your way around our beautiful neighbourhood.
Tickets are £6 for one day or £10 for the weekend, cash only, no cards. Under-12s go free. Tickets will be available from Friday 22nd June from A Painted Room, 136 Alcester Road and Moseley Gifts and Gardens on the corner of Oxford Road and St Mary’s Row.
On Saturday 30th June tickets will be available from the Moseley in Bloom stall at the Farmers Market, A Painted Room, Moseley Gifts and Gardens and the three gardens marked with [£] below.
Twelve venues will be open on Saturday –
1) The Dovecote, Alcester Road
2) St. Mary’s Church
3) 65 School Road
4) 7 Ashfield Road [£]
5) 31 Blenheim Road
6) 7 Cambridge Road [£]
7) 20 Cambridge Road
8) 32 Cambridge Road
9) 51 Greenhill Road [£]
10) 53 Greenhill Road
11) 94 Greenhill Road
12) Moseley Tennis Club, Billesley Lane
There are also twelve venues opening on Sunday. Tickets will be available at Moseley Gifts and Gardens, the seven gardens marked with [£] below and also on the Blooming Bus.
13) Billesley Lane Allotments, Southlands Road [£]
14) 56 St.AgnesRoad
15) 269 YardleyWood Road
16) 271 Yardley Wood Road [£]
17) The Coach House, Oakland Road [£]
18) 40 Park Hill
19) 47 Park Road [£]
20) 87 Salisbury Road
21) 42 Amesbury Road
22) 37 Reddings Road [£]
23) Lorne Court, 6 School Road [£]
24) 45 School Road [£]
As you wander around the gardens you will be able to enjoy a cup of tea, homemade cakes, music and arts at different venues. There will be gardens where you can enjoy a Pimms or Proseco as you contemplate which garden you loved the most – there will be plenty of competition! The Open Gardens Guide will have full details of all the activities.
Altogether a weekend not to be missed – please join us.
We’ll be selling Prize Draw tickets during the Open Gardens weekend, at various gardens and at the Farmers Market stall and on the Bus. Look at this list of fabulous prizes!
- Lunch for two at Carters Restaurant, Moseley
- Two tickets for the MAC cinema
- A voucher worth £25 to spend at Sainsburys in Moseley
- Five loaves (but no fishes) from Loaf in Stirchley
- A free main course for two at Pizza Express in Moseley
- A hanging basket from Four Seasons Nursery
- A voucher worth £15 to spend at Damascena restaurant in Moseley
- Two tickets for an Autumn show of your choice at Birmingham Rep
- A two course meal for two at The Village in Moseley
- Two tickets for an Autumn performance in the new Concert Hall at the Royal Birmingham Conservatoire
- A big box of chocolates from Marks and Spencer in Moseley
- A voucher to spend in the Co-op in Moseley
- Lunch for two at the Little Blackwood restaurant in Moseley
You can download this flyer for sharing: