Thank you to everyone who came to the Open Gardens weekend. The weather was certainly with us for the weekend and we had record numbers of visitors. Your generosity over the weekend will go some way towards funding the floral displays in and around our village.
We are pleased to announce the winners of our raffle:
The 2013 Open Gardens Raffle prizes were won by the following people:
- Fiona Kessedjian … 3 bottles of wine from The Prince of Wales
- Tom Gaskell … a meal for two at Carters of Moseley
- Geoff Gent … a bag of goodies from Neema Delicatessen
- Jane Burns … a meal for two at Dad’s Lane Fish Bar and Restaurant
- Ann Hobart … a £20 gift voucher from Sainsburys
- Lena Spindley … some nice jewellery from the Encore Dress Agency
- Helen Minovi … a bottle of wine from Majestic Wine Warehouse
- Carolyn Palmer … family entrance admission to the Botanical Gardens
- Carol Gatehouse … a £25 voucher for The Covered Wagon
- John Tuffey … a £20 voucher for The Billesley
- Tom Conway … 2 bottles of wine from The Co-op Moseley
- Michelle Sutton … a £40 voucher for the Mughal e azam Restaurant
Thank you again to all of the local businesses who supported the Open Gardens 2013 weekend by donating the prizes.