Moseley in Bloom and Moseley in Lights make the shopping area of Moseley Village more attractive through floral displays in the summer and Christmas Holiday lights in the winter. The funds for this come through a combination of fund raising, including the Open Gardens event (this year held in September) and through the Business Sponsorship Scheme. We receive no public funding and rely entirely on local support, and every penny of every contribution goes directly to paying for the lights and flowers.
In May this year we re-launched the business scheme, having put it on hold during 2020, and some businesses have come forward and contributed to the scheme. With this support and using reserves from previous years, Moseley in Bloom have funded the floral displays currently making our village look so attractive. However, your continued support is needed to enable us to budget and order the flowers for 2022.
Moseley in Lights will launch in September. They have no reserves, so the number of Christmas Lights will depend entirely on sponsorship raised.
You can become a sponsor of MiB and MiL at one of two levels:
Standard Business Sponsors – £100 a year
Premium Business Sponsors – £200 a year
- All sponsors will benefit from the year-round enhancement of the village environment.
- Sponsors names are listed on the Moseley in Bloom website with a link to your website.
- When there are three business to thank, you’ll get a news post on the website, no the Moseley in Bloom facebook page and in other Moseley community Facebook groups.
- All sponsors will be listed on a poster display by the Christmas tree at the end of the year.
- Premium sponsors are acknowledged with a plaque on a lamp post in the vicinity of your business. These are installed as soon as your donation is received and will remain in-situ for the entire year of sponsorship.
- One contribution covers both the In-Bloom and In-Lights campaigns. You will not be expected to donate twice in one year.
For more information please contact Izzy Knowles firstname.lastname@example.org or 07784 155208